The Trillium Back to School Sale starts now! Now through September 14th you can save 25% on nearly all Trillium courses.
⚠️ US tax exempt organizations, please complete the form found on this page to be approved as a tax-exempt buyer: https://courses.trilliummontessori.org/p/tax The form must be submitted by 11:59pm EDT on Sept 14 to be eligible for the discount.
Almost all of our courses come with at least one year of access. You can register now and watch at your leisure… as often as you wish. If you purchase a school registration, we’ll send you access links to pass on to your staff members. You can save those links and distribute them whenever it’s convenient for you.
P2P Summit 2023
If you missed the P2P Summit earlier this year, now is a great opportunity to gain the knowledge you need to transform your reading sequence and support even your most struggling readers!
Principles to Practice Video Libraries
Montessori Assistant Toolkits
- Montessori Assistant Toolkit: Infancy and Toddlerhood Edition
- Montessori Assistant Toolkit: Early Childhood Edition
- Montessori Assistant Toolkit: Elementary Edition
Classroom Admin and Management
- Positive Discipline in the Montessori Classroom with Dr. Jane Nelsen and Chip DeLorenzo
- Tune Up for Parent Teacher Conferences by Jonathan Wolff
- How to Have Difficult Conversations with Parents by Jonathan Wolff
- Analyzing Student Data (6-12) by Letty Rising
- Conflict Resolution in the Second Plane by Kristen Richter
- Introduction to Anti-Bias Education by Britt Hawthorne
- Montessori Inclusion by Christine Lowry
- Building an Equitable Holiday Approach by Tammy Oesting
Curriculum and Materials
- Musically Montessori: The First Twelve Weeks (3-6) by Carolyn Lucento
- Instruments of the Orchestra (3-6) by Carolyn Lucento
- Learning Letters by Seemi Abdullah and Cathie Perolman
- Making the Most of the Movable Alphabet by Cathie Perolman
- Phonetic Reading by Seemi Abdullah
- Materials and the Mind (3-6) by Andy Lulka
- Eco Art and Nature Journaling (6-12) by Kelly Johnson
- Designing a 3-Month Distance Learning Program (6-9) by Shawn Edwards
- Keys to Cosmic Education (6-12) by Claudia Mann
- Sewing in the Classroom by Aimee Fagan
- Practical Life in the Toddler Environment by Emily Breaux
- Infant Environment Deep Dive by Laura LeClair
- The Story of Mammals by Priscilla Spears
- Level Up! Helping Elementary Students Enhance the Quality of their Work by Letty Rising
- Born to Move: An Embodied and Whole Brain Approach to Executive Functions by Laura Flores Shaw
- Creating Balance in the Age of Technology by Jana Morgan Herman
- School Gardens by Kelly Johnson
School Startup and Leadership
- Leadership Library by Seemi Abdullah
- Montessori Based Microschools by Tasha Ring
- How to Communicate with Staff by Jonathan Wolff
- Succession Planning for School Leaders by Margaret Whitley
- Tough to Treasured by Claudia Mann
- Montessori Homeschool by Design (3-6) by Jana Morgan Herman
- Montessori Homeschool by Design (6-12) by Letty Rising
And more…. see all courses here.
Sorry, the Bootcamps are not open for registration at this time. They will open again in June/July 2024.