As we head into 2022, I am excited to share that we have some great projects in the works and we are looking for someone to help us bring them to fruition!
If you have Montessori training and are looking for remote part-time contract work, please consider applying!
Your role will be to support our content manager, Charlotte Peck, with a variety of behind-the-scenes tasks such as:
- helping with newsletters, social media, blog posts (Montessori specific and general audience)
- creating slides and workbooks for some of our courses
- editing and updating curriculum resources
- rewriting curriculum text for ages ranging from preschool to lower elementary
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Montessori training and experience
- proficiency with Powerpoint and Canva and a good eye for design
- the ability to learn new tech tools with minimal support
- excellent English writing and editing skills (you will be checking for grammar and will be rewriting content)
- a commitment to social justice and ability to review and edit content through an inclusion lens
- consistent availability of 5-10 hours per week
Bonus points if you’re a Classroom Setup Bootcamp student!
Danielle Levy will follow up with you for a chat if your application is a good fit for the role. We’ll also have a couple of sample tasks for you to do so you can get a feel for some of your responsibilities.