helping teachers translate Montessori principles into practice in the classroom
For Montessori Primary Guides (Ages 3-6)
If you have these questions, you are not alone.
We created this program because over the years in our work with Montessori professionals, we have heard variations of these questions over and over again.
"I think I'm doing everything they taught me in training but something seems to be missing."
We think the missing ingredient is experience, and that is what we hope to offer here. In p2p you can tap into the experience of Montessori professionals who have walked this path and figured out a few things. Learn the strategies, firmly rooted in Montessori principles, that have been tried and tested in the classroom environment.
We will dig in to the nuances of your classroom management questions. You will learn how an experienced Montessorian might tackle a particular scenario.
- What steps should you take to begin analyzing what is going on?
- What external factors might be at play here?
- What adjustments might you make to the environment?
- How might you change your own behavior?
- What words might be effective here?
- What kind of body language might you use?
- Should you get the families involved?
- And what long term goals should you keep in mind through the whole thing?
As we revisit basic Montessori principles and illustrate how they can be applied in different real classroom scenarios, you will leapfrog to new levels of understanding and begin to fill in the gaps in your application of the principles.
When you went through Montessori training, you received the tools you needed to be successful as a Montessori guide.
In p2p you will learn how to master the use of those tools.
- 20+ hours of video content
- PD certificates provided
Group registrations and purchase orders are not available at this time.
Depending on your location, tax may be added to your total. We regret that we cannot offer a tax exempt payment option for this program.
Do not use this link if you are reactivating an old subscription. Please contact email@example.com so we can get you back into the right cohort.
PREVIEW: FREE WEBINAR
How to Respectfully Redirect Children
Want to get a feel for what the p2p content and presenters are like? Please join us for a replay of this webinar!
Click here if you can't see the sign up form below.
- The power of waiting
- Non-verbal interventions
- Effective verbal interventions
- When a reset may be needed
- Introduction to the p2p monthly membership program (approx 10 min)
- What language is used when children are playing with the materials instead of using them for learning?
- How do I stop children from disrupting others?
- What steps do I need to take to make a child comply with my wishes?
This webinar is best for educators who work with 3-6 year olds.
Recorded January 2020. Approx 80 min.