Are you interested in contributing to the Trillium Montessori blog?
I would love to hear from you!
Write a Guest Post
If you have some wisdom or experience or tips to share, please consider writing a guest post.
Trillium readers are particularly interested in the following topics:
- How-to posts about Montessori activities
- Photos and descriptions of your Montessori-friendly home setup
- Montessori philosophy/approach
- Tips for Montessori administrators
- Tips for starting a Montessori school
- Tips and advice for running your small Montessori business
If you'd like to propose an article for publication on the blog, please read more details and submit your article proposal using the button below.
Take a leap and share what you know! It's going to help more people than you can imagine. I look forward to hearing from you!
Classroom Showcase Series
I love looking at how other teachers set up their Montessori environments, don't you? One of my favorite series on the blog is the Showcase series featuring Montessori classrooms from around the country, and around the world.
I would love to show yours! I wish all you wonderful teachers and home schoolers would start blogs and let me peak into your rooms! But short of that, I hope that I can provide a little platform so your treasure of a room doesn't have to remain a secret.
Description and Requirements:
- A photo tour of your Montessori classroom or homeschool room for the 3-6 level (Primary/Casa)
- Must be set up by a certified Montessori teacher
- Photographs of the following curriculum areas: Practical Life, Sensorial, Math, Language, Cultural. We should be able to see how materials are organized on your shelves.
- Additional areas optional: Outdoors, Peace, Book corner, etc.
- Give us permission to use your photographs on my blog
- A short bio will be required. Must include first name and State (or country if outside the USA). We can keep your full name and school confidential if you prefer. A photo of you is recommended, but not required.
If you would like to showcase a toddler or elementary classroom, go ahead and adapt the submission form for your curriculum areas and submit it. If there is enough interest/submissions I will create a new series for your level.
If you are not certified but would like to share your home setup, please contact me with a proposal for a guest post using the button above.
Ready to show us your classroom? Click the button below for the submission form. You will have to download it to your hard drive in order to edit. It may not work on a tablet or smart phone, so be sure to do it on your computer. It is a Word document. If you do not have Word, Google Drive will give you the option to open in Google Docs. Email completed documents to email@example.com.