It’s time to start getting ready for May!
Try the following resources to help you prepare your preschool and Montessori shelves. Click the images below for details and tons of ideas!
These printables are available in my Resource Library. Click the images below for more details.
Click the images for details. (Affiliate links may be included in this post. See full disclosures here.)
Books and Resources from Around the Web
- Insects Printable Pack from Every Star is Different – this 90-page pack includes activities like “skip counting by six” (with a clever focus on insect legs), “benefits of insects,” and “insects around the world.”
- Flowers Three-Part Cards from Welcome to Mommyhood – a free printable three-part card set with close to 60 cards! You can put out just a few at a time and rotate these frequently to refresh the activity.
- Books and Materials
- The Fruits We Eat by Gail Gibbons – this book highlights 13 different types of fruit and includes details on where and how they grow.
- The Very Berry Counting Book by Jerry Pallotta – this book with realistic illustrations and simple text is great for younger students working on 1-10 numeral/quantity recognition.
- Flower Arranging Grids – turn a regular mason jar into a vase for flower arranging with one of these handy and versatile little tools.
- Bug Rubber Stamp Set – these tiny stamps feature 18 realistic bugs and insects.