I know you’re out there, Montessori entrepreneurs! You lovely people, painstakingly creating treasures for the Montessori community, saving us time, bringing beauty into our classrooms and our lives, putting your heart into everything you make. I know I speak for many Montessori teachers when I say that you make our classroom dreams come true.
But, despite the adoration you get from your fans, being a micro business owner can be pretty lonely. Even if you’re a consultant and get to meet people on a regular basis, you can’t really let your hair down with your clients. And do your family and friends really understand your passion for Montessori, your obsession with your craft, and your burgeoning fascination with online marketing? Probably not.
But other Montessori entrepreneurs do.
If you want to connect with other Montessori business owners, this is the group for you. This is where we get together to share our business journeys. We toss around marketing ideas, find ways to collaborate, cheer each other on when we’re reaching for a goal, and give virtual hugs when we miss. We’re as kind and helpful as you would expect a group of Montessorians to be!
So, if you have a small business serving the Montessori community, fill out the application below, and come chat with us!
This is the group for you if:
- You sell materials for a Montessori school or home
- You have an Etsy shop with Montessori style materials
- You have a Teachers Pay Teachers store with Montessori printables
- You have an income generating Montessori blog
- You are a consultant to Montessori schools or parents
- This is *not* for school owners. Please consider joining our Montessori Administrators Group.
Join the Conversation on Facebook
HOW TO APPLY
1. You will need a Facebook account if you don’t already have one
2. Read the Membership Requirements and Community Guidelines below
3. Fill out the form below
4. Click “Join” on the Montessori Entrepreneurs Facebook group page
5. Your join request will be approved if you meet the membership requirements.
6. Introduce yourself in the group; tell us about your business and share your dreams of how you’re going to make a difference for yourself and the world with your Montessori venture!
If you have requested to join but have not been approved yet, it means that you’re missing one of the above steps. Please make sure you’ve clicked the “join” button and have completed the application form below.
If you have followed all the steps but still have not been approved, please try applying again in case your application did not go through.
Please note: You MUST meet the membership requirements in order to be approved.
1. You must own or operate a Montessori-related business that is not a school. Product and service based businesses are welcome. Montessori blogs that are intended to be income-generating are also welcome. For non-income hobby blogs, we recommend connecting with other Montessori bloggers on the Montessori Bloggers Network.
2. Participation is required. Once you are approved, please introduce yourself so we all know “who is in the room”. Regular participation by way of posts, comments, or likes is expected.