TrilliumMontessori.org is a blog edited by Seemi Abdullah for Trillium Montessori, LLC. For questions about this blog, please contact Seemi at firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the contents on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content is Copyright ©Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori LLC and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or copied in any form unless otherwise noted without express written permission of Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori LLC
We may change the Website or delete any content, features, or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori LLC reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content.
- Link to any public page or blog post on this site
- Use one picture with a link to the original post if you are sharing this on a blog or site.
- Share pictures of yourself or your child/students using the ideas and materials found on this site on your own site and on social media with a link back or mention of TrilliumMontessori.org. It is your responsibility to get publicity releases for any persons you photograph, if needed.
- You may download and use any of the PDF and other media provided on this site where indicated that download is permitted. All materials are provided with a personal use license only. Refer to the detailed terms and conditions for the individual downloads found on the downloads page.
- Distribute unmodified printed out content from this site for non-commercial purposes only if the source page is clearly listed, and the content is not from the password protected library.
You MAY NOT:
- Copy and paste any portion of the contents from this site in any other medium without a clear reference back to the source page on TrilliumMontessori.org
- Copy and paste more than a 75 word excerpt in any medium whatsoever without express written permission from the author.
- Modify any photos, downloads or other media and materials found on this site in any form and share on a public platform. For example, you may not crop any photos from this site and post them on Facebook; you may not edit any of the downloadable PDFs and post on a sharing site, etc.
- Use any content from this site for commercial purposes without express written permission from Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori.
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website
We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Trillium Montessori collects names and emails for the purpose of sending a newsletter about Trillium Montessori’s content and products. This is an optional subscription service and you may unsubscribe any time. You have the option of including additional profile information such as interests and city/state/country where you are located. This information is stored by our email service provider, Convertkit.
- Your email is not shared with third-parties without your express permission. If your email is to be shared with a third party, you will be given the opportunity to explicitly opt-in to the opportunity. This may occur in an instance where you have the opportunity to sign up for a giveaway for a free product from a different company. You will never be automatically added to such a list.
- Public Posting: Any information you share in the comments of a blog post on this website (or anywhere on social media) is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Trillium Montessori is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- At no time should you submit sensitive personal information to the Website. This includes your social security number, information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health information, criminal background, or trade union memberships.
Information We Collect from Others
- You may create an account on our Courses or Shop websites which are hosted on Teachable and Shopify respectively. We will receive your name, email, and purchase details.
- When you register for a course on Courses.TrilliumMontessori.org, we will additionally receive your most recent login IP address and the amount of videos viewed.
- We do not collect and store payment information. Payment for products is collected via third party gateways such as Paypal, Stripe, Teachers Pay Teachers, Teachable or Shopify.
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, we may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. Trillium Montessori currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics: see below
- Convertkit: this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Additional Information About Google Analytics and Demographics Data
Like most websites around the world we use Google Analytics (GA) to process information about the number of visitors on our site, and their behavior. We use this information to record the number of people using our website and to better understand where you discover our site (from social media, google or another site) and how you use it as well as to see how people move throughout the site.
Google Analytics records the following data, none of which can be used to personally identify you:
- your approximate location down to town level
- the type of device you are using e.g. mobile or desktop, Name of device e.g. iPad or Samsung Galaxy etc…,
- operating system e.g. Windows 10 or iOS
- browser e.g. Firefox or Chrome
- the pages viewed
Google additionally records your IP address but does not make this information accessible to us.
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in your browser. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via your Internet browser. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
You may opt out of customized ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager, and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you use our website without opting out, this means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of providing you with remarketing ads.
You may opt out of receiving emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of every newsletter. You may also contact email@example.com and ask us to manually delete any information we have stored about you. However, we will retain copies of invoices for the amount of time required by law.
- Any links on this site may be affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used and that Trillium Montessori may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not.
- Trillium Montessori may place paid advertising in the sidebar or within the content of pages and posts.
- Trillium Montessori does not accept cash payment for writing a review of a product or company. However, the product being reviewed may have been received by Trillium Montessori free of charge and the post may contain an affiliate link.
- Trillium Montessori is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
The Trillium Montessori web site contains links to many other web sites. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external web sites sites not owned or controlled by Trillium Montessori does not constitute an endorsement by Trillium Montessori or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented there.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.0)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit Opt Out – NAI: Network Advertising Initiative. You may also visit http://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and http://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at YourAdChoices.com | AppChoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please click here.