TrilliumMontessori.org is a blog edited by Seemi Abdullah for Trillium Montessori, LLC. For questions about this blog, please contact Seemi at [email protected]
All contents of this site are copyrighted to Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori LLC unless otherwise noted.
All of the contents on this website, including images, text, audio, video, and other forms of content is Copyright ©Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori LLC and may not be downloaded, reproduced, republished or copied in any form unless otherwise noted without express written permission of Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori LLC
We may change the Website or delete any content, features, or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori LLC reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content.
- Link to any public page or blog post on this site
- Use one picture with a link to the original post if you are sharing this on a blog or site.
- Share pictures of yourself or your child/students using the ideas and materials found on this site on your own site and on social media with a link back or mention of TrilliumMontessori.org. It is your responsibility to get publicity releases for any persons you photograph, if needed.
- You may download and use any of the PDF and other media provided on this site where indicated that download is permitted. All materials are provided with a personal use license only. Refer to the detailed terms and conditions for the individual downloads found on the downloads page.
- Distribute unmodified printed out content from this site for non-commercial purposes only if the source page is clearly listed, and the content is not from the password protected library.
You MAY NOT:
- Copy and paste any portion of the contents from this site in any other medium without a clear reference back to the source page on TrilliumMontessori.org
- Copy and paste more than a 75 word excerpt in any medium whatsoever without express written permission from the author.
- Modify any photos, downloads or other media and materials found on this site in any form and share on a public platform. For example, you may not crop any photos from this site and post them on Facebook; you may not edit any of the downloadable PDFs and post on a sharing site, etc.
- Use any content from this site for commercial purposes without express written permission from Seemi Abdullah and Trillium Montessori.
- Trillium Montessori collects names and emails for the purpose of sending a newsletter about Trillium Montessori’s content and products. This is an optional subscription service and you may unsubscribe any time. You have the option of including additional profile information such as interests and city/state/country where you are located.
- Your email is not shared with third-parties without your express permission. If your email is to be shared with a third party, you will be given the opportunity to explicitly opt-in to the opportunity. This may occur in an instance where you have the opportunity to sign up for a giveaway for a free product from a different company. You will never be automatically added to such a list.
- Trillium Montessori does not collect and store payment information. Payment for products is collected via third party gateways such as Paypal, Stripe, Teachers Pay Teachers, or Shopify.
- Public Posting: Any information you share in the comments of a blog post on this website (or anywhere on social media) is visible to other users. Personally identifiable information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. Trillium Montessori is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- Opting out: You may be able to opt out of customized ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager, and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you use our website without opting out, this means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of providing you with remarketing ads.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Any links on this site may be affiliate links. This means that a special tracking code is used and that Trillium Montessori may make a small commission on the sale of an item if you purchase through one of these links. The price of the item is the same for you whether it is an affiliate link or not.
- Trillium Montessori may place paid advertising in the sidebar or within the content of pages and posts.
- Trillium Montessori does not accept cash payment for writing a review of a product or company. However, the product being reviewed may have been received by Trillium Montessori free of charge and the post may contain an affiliate link.
- Trillium Montessori is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Pages on this site may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website will make a referral commission.
The Trillium Montessori web site contains links to many other web sites. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external web sites sites not owned or controlled by Trillium Montessori does not constitute an endorsement by Trillium Montessori or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented there.